Unfortunately I was unable to finish my flowers last week, we are moving house and I had to spend most of the week waiting for deliveries for building materials and furniture so I couldn't get to my studio at all. I have tried to make up for it by combining last week's flowers with this week's frame. It's not a huge project as I have spent most of this week up at the new house trying to get everything ready to move in.
I coloured everything with dye ink and then stamped a script design with the same colour over the top. The flowers were cut a little further then moulded around the end of a pencil while the wet adhesive I used was left to dry. Once dry I covered them in glossy accents and added a few beads to the centres. The frame was put together with foam tape for some dimension and I added the flowers and some trim to decorate it. I will eventually hang it on a wall in our new home.
Click on the link below to hop to the next blog and see what the other designers have created